Also known as OPG (orthopantomogram) or Rotational radiography is a wonderful method of recording an image of all the teeth and their positions in your mouth at one single time. Also, the radiation exposure is lower than having individual X-rays taken of different segments of your mouth.
- Broad anatomic region is imaged
- Low radiation dose
- Convenient, easy and fast
- The entire procedure takes 14 seconds expsure time
- Procedure can be performed on patients who cannot open their mouth
- Easy for edentulous patients, patients who do not tolerate intraoral procedure well, patients with multiple tooth / Oral pathology
- No overlapping of facial bones